That is us on the Anderson Ferry for a little mid week ride.
For nearly 200 years, the Anderson Ferry has transported horses, carriages, families and vehicles across the mighty Ohio River. The first Ferry was made of wood and the paddlewheels turned as horses walked along a treadmill
Established in 1817, the Anderson Ferry is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Ferry is located in Hebron, Kentucky in northeastern Boone County, at the mouth of Dry Creek, which divides Boone and Kenton Counties at the Ohio River. In Ohio, the Anderson Ferry docks on the shores of Cincinnati.